Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Download: NPC Tracking Cards

Because I was not able to find any NPC tracking cards that satisfied my needs I made some on my own. A pdf version with 9 cards per page can be downloaded here. Special thanks to Jovana Gaspar for sharing the font A Lolita Scorned and Max F. Williams for the texture Nargothrond.

Here is a sample, how I use the cards.


The tracking cards are not meant to contain very much details about a NPC but are rather intended as a reminder of what made the person stick out of the crowed. I also wanted a quick way to get an overview which person belongs to a certain location or a faction. I therefore added two spaces at the upper right portion of the card to hold a symbol or one or two characters as a identifier. In the given sample I used 'WB' for the city of Whaleburg which my players did explore a while ago and 'BC' for the Bloodgore clan.
The identification is also on the Location and Faction cards I have made and which I might upload another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment