Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Download: Faction Tracking Cards

And here is my the third and last type of tracking cards I have made so far (NPC tracking cards were the first and the location cards the second). A PDF version with 9 cards per page can be downloaded here. As with my other tracking cards they are only meant to hold just enough information to distinguish the faction from others. Detailed information would have to be recorded with another method. A special thanks to Jovana Gaspar for sharing the font A Lolita Scorned and Derek R. Audette for the texture I used for the background of the cards.


In the upper right part of the cards are two places for symbols or shortcuts. I intended the first space to specify an identification for the faction which other cards can refer to. So if a NPC belongs to a certain faction the identification specified on the faction cards could be found on the NPC's card. The sample NPC card I have posted previously, has 'BC' as a faction identification to indicate that it belongs to the Bloodgore Clan.
The second space I intended to use to specify the location the faction is most active at.
The column Faces is meant to hold the known members or the main faces of a faction.

No comments:

Post a Comment